While I was on vacation, I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by theStephanieStory! Thank you Stephanie for nominating me for my first award! 🙂 Please go and check out her blog – lots of good beauty tips, especially in regards to skincare!
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
On to the questions:
- Name one make-up / beauty product that you could not live without. Mascara by far. I’m still searching for my all-time favourite, but lately I’ve been really liking Maybelline’s The Colossal Volum’ Express.
- Where is your dream travelling destination? Hmmm this is a hard one. I’d have to say staying in an over-water bungalow in Tahiti.
- What is your all-time-most-memorable-song? I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden. Our wedding song!
- Who is your real-life most inspiring character? (actresses/ politicians/ businessmen, etc) and Why? Another tough one! I’d have to go with Malala Yousafzai. She’s an education activist from Pakistan who was shot in the face by the Taliban and lived to survive. Read more about her here. Anyone who has gone through what she’s gone through and continues to fight for what she believes in is inspiring to me! ❤
- What is your beauty secret? Using conditioner before shampoo! I find this makes my fine hair less greasy and less frizzy. I don’t know why but it works! For my hair at least.
- Name your favourite make-up brands. Urban Decay; L’Oreal; Bare Minerals; Maybelline; NYX
- What is your favourite me-time activity? A warm bubble bath, a glass of wine and a good book or my iPad so I can browse Pinterest or catch up on my favourite bloggers and Youtubers!
- At what age did you start your first make-up? I want to say 16.
- What did you do last weekend? I was in Vegas! 🙂
- What are the most current beauty / skincare products you purchased? I just bought a bunch of Bare Minerals and NYX products, a new Maybelline eyeshadow which I’m loving!
I’d like to nominate:
- Beauty, East Coast Style
- A New Side of Beauty
- Milli Liza
- Naturally Dreamy
- Sugar Coated Sweetness
- Makeup and Macaroni
- half n half
- Lippie Obsession
Here are my questions:
1. What’s one thing that your followers may not know about you?
2. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
3. When it comes to cosmetics, do you prefer drugstore or high-end? Why?
4. In your opinion, what’s the best and worst thing about writing a blog?
5. What’s your favourite piece of clothing that’s currently in your closet?
6. If you could only eat 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be?
7. Name something you know you’re really good at and something you know you could improve on.
8. List the one beauty product (skin care, hair care or cosmetic) that has changed your life.
9. Name the most memorable place you’ve ever travelled and why (was it so memorable).
10. Who’s your style icon?
If you’ve previously been nominated for this award, or if you’re just not interested, please feel free to ignore my nomination.
Thanks for reading!
3 Replies to “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
Thanks so much for the nomination!! I look forward to writing the post and answering the questions!! 😀
An over-water bungalow in Tahiti sounds amazing!!
I knew a bit about Malala, but reading more about her was great. Her story is incredible!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome! I found answering the questions kind of fun so I hope you enjoy! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I guess you really enjoy your holiday!! haha welcome back 😉 conditioner before shampoo sounds good, I m gonna give it a try, and see whether it works for me too 😉 Thanks for answering…. love to read all your answers!