It feels like the summer is just flying by – I can’t believe next week is the last week of July! August always feels like the wind down of summer to me, which is sad! In the spirit of summer, I thought I’d put together a list of my favorite products of the season. Some of these products I actually own and love and you may remember seeing in some of my previous posts! Others I either want and intend to purchase before summer ends, or I have something similar.
1) LeSportsac Hailey Tote (Joy Print): I’ve been eyeing LeSportsac’s bags for a while and I’m absolutely in love with the print on this one. I”m in need of a new beach bag and while I feel this is a bit pricey, I feel like it would be worth it. So pretty!
2) Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Drink Maker: We “invested” in one of these a few years ago and have had absolutely zero regrets. I love the convenience of making restaurant quality slushy drinks at home….something which can be a blessing and a curse! #glugglug
3) Zoya – Lola Nail Polish: This polish is a bright neon pink with a hint of a blueish/purpleish duocrome and its absolutely gorgeous. This is my go-to polish for my toes for summer as I love how bright and fun this is.
4) The Angel Sleep Tee by Victoria’s Secret: I tend to get really hot at night, especially in the summer, so light sleepwear is a preference of mine. I own at least a half-dozen of these sleep tees because they are so soft, light and comfortable, and perfect for those hot summer nights!
5) Sun Bum SPF 30 Coconut Lip Balm: I’ve mentioned how much I love this previously – this is my go-to summer lip balm for the beach or pool. It smells amazing and is super moisturizing!
6) DL Denim 1961 Florence Cropped Jean: I purchased a pair of DL Denim cropped jeans from Winners a few months ago and I’ve been in love with them ever since. They are the only pair of jeans that I’ve ever owned that are stretchy without stretching out and are so comfortable. I paid a lot less for them than the ones I’ve linked here, but I honestly could easily justify the full price of these because the quality is just so great. Also I love cropped denim for casual Fridays at the office; shorts fall outside of the dress code so these are a great alternative, plus they keep me a little cooler than just regular old jeans. A summer staple for me for sure!
7) Fossil Everleigh Cat Eye Sunglasses: I’ve purchased many a pair of sunglasses from Fossil because they take a licking and keep on ticking! Plus they always have great classic styles like these!
8) Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance: This smells amazing and exactly like summer! I’ve seen the rollerball version at Sephora and it’s on my shopping list for my next trip in!
9) Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Heel of Approval Cracked Heel Treatment: I’m prone to dry, cracked heels, and they get particularly bad during sandal season. I’ve been using this on my heels at night and I wake up seeing a definite difference! Now if only I could remember to do this on a consistent basis!
10) Lake Louise Breeze Poured Glass Scented Candle: Indigo always has such a great selection of fun seasonal items and their candles are no exception. I love how these candles are designed with some notable Canadian locations in mind and given that I’m an Albertan, I can’t help but desire the one named after one of the most beautiful places in the world. ❤
11) Vaseline Spray & Go Cocoa Radiant Moisturizer: I’ve used the cream version of the cocoa moisturizer and I loved it. The spray version seems like it’d be a great time saver on weekday mornings!
12) Reef Twisted Stars Flip Flops: I never get as many compliments on my shoes as I do when I wear these. The little bit of sparkle in these really makes them stand out and appear fancier (as fancy as flip-flops can be) than they are. And they are so comfy! Reef is my go-to for good quality, comfortable and stylish flip-flops.
13) Express Blue Floral Cami Sundress: This is the perfect summer sundress and I have 2 of them (one black and the other in this blue floral print). The cut is super flattering and it looks great topped with a denim jacket or cardi as the nights get a little cooler.
4 Replies to “Favorite things – Summer 2015”
awesome post! I need that over slept tee! haha
also wanted to let you know
Tag your it! I tagged you in the Sisterhood of the World Blogger tag! https://beautyeastcoast.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers/
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loved this! Thanks for sharing 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person