I couldn’t do a Gift Guide for Him and not do a Gift Guide for her. Most of these are things I have previously received as gifts or similar to things I have purchased for myself – and love. And if I don’t have them, I know I’d enjoy them. And I think others would enjoy them too!
- Gap Cozy Plaid Scarf ($34.95 CAD) – I purchased one of these a month ago and I’m in LOVE with it. It’s so soft and the perfect size – large enough to use as a shawl but not too big that it’s bulky when used as a scarf. The colour above was in stock yesterday and is now sold out so if you want one of these, get yourself to GAP asap!
- Victoria’s Secret Fireside Long Jane Pajamas ($54.50 CAD): Victoria’s Secret always has the cutest, coziest pj’s! Love the colourful print on these.
- Project Candy Box – 3 Month Subscription ($70.50 CAD): For the sweet tooth on your list! A box full of candy on your doorstep each month. Sign me up! Bonus that this is a Canadian company and charges in Canadian funds!
- Tiffany Notes Alphabet Disc Charm Pendant and Chain ($165 CAD): You can never go wrong with anything from Tiffany’s. But who wouldn’t love this monogrammed pendant? Simple yet elegant.
- Saje AromaOm Ultrasonic Nebulizer ($89.95 CAD): I received one of these a few years ago at Christmas and it’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received. In addition to the numerous benefits of aromatherapy, this purifies, humidifies, and reduces dust and other allergens in the air.
- Ugg Classic Wired Ear Muff ($90 CAD): I am not a touque wearer and sometimes a hood is too warm, which is why I love these Ugg Wired Ear Muffs. They don’t mess up my hair, and they keep my ears and head toasty warm. Plus you can connect them to your phone or iPod and they double as ear phones. I’m on my second pair of these as I lost my first pair (which was sad).
- Sephora Gift Card: No-brainer here.
- Fossil Jacqueline Beige Leather Watch ($197.64 CAD): I prefer dainty, feminine watches and the face on this one is gorgeous and unique. A good option if you’re looking to splurge!
- Ugg Fluff Flip Flop II Slipper ($98 CAD): I’m big on UGG stuff, if you haven’t noticed. Mainly because in their case (which isn’t always the case!), $$$ equals quality. I’ve never not been impressed with anything I’ve purchased from Ugg. And their slippers are the best. I own the Ansley ones and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. These are basically winter flip flops.
- Saje Relaxation Diffuser Blend ($44.95 CAD): This would pair nicely with the nebulizer above, or as a lovely gift all on its own. You can use these in a oil warmer as well. All of these smell great, but Spa Spirit is my favourite. It smells like walking into your favourite spa.
- Color Me Calm Adult Coloring Book ($15 CAD): Adult colouring books are all the rage and are a great way to unwind and relieve stress. I try to do a bit in mine every night just to ease in shutting my brain down before I head to bed.
- Set of 24 Coloured Pencils ($15 CAD): A must-have to accompany the colouring book!
- Britney Spears Fantasy Gift Set ($21.99 CAD): Okay this is slightly embarrassing to admit, but this is one of my favourite fragrances. Yes I know it’s Britney Spears. But I get so many compliments when I wear this AND it’s super cheap. And the bottle looks so pretty on a vanity!
- Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla Luxury Bath ($16.50 USD): This is the best bubble bath ever. It is super thick and creamy and makes the foamiest bubbles ever. The scent is gentle and light and just so relaxing. You can’t go wrong with gifting this.
If you haven’t finished up your shopping yet, I wish you luck and patience braving the crowds!
3 Replies to “Gift Guide for Her”
I’m curious about the Saje aroma therapy stuff – that AromaOm Ultrasonic Nebulizer looks great!
Great list! I’m finished my shopping so I’m avoiding the mall at ALL costs. 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
I seriously love my nebulizer! I tend to use it a lot when I take a bath as it helps me relax. And its great for cold and flu season. They’re a little pricey but worth the money IMO. 🙂
I think I need to pick up some adult colouring books! They look great for stress relief. Maybe that will help this constant stress-related eyelid twitch I’ve had going on for the past two weeks stop! Plus… they look fun 🙂
Great choices & great post! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person